Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It bloomed...

I could describe our little community meeting along the entrance road to the park...David, running man, Dewayne, Sissy, two yellow labs behaving, two mongrel dogs doing what they want, and me...oh, and the watchers...


The watchers
 I could mention how in certain moments the lights of the distant city shine around it like a diamond necklace. [click on a photo and view them as a slide show - you will see the necklace]

Above the dark, below the sky, the lights of the city shine...




I could mention the lack of deer along the dirt road (it is mostly dry now) and the dogs - not tracking, not alerting, sniffed the air for some scent that was a mystery to me...



 But I will focus on the sky.


It began...
Glow grew

David wanted to know what I was taking a picture of....

I said, "Look!"

And it bloomed....
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.