Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One of the last...

Today was a long day and an important day. It marks a last - a last first. I was up late (or early, depending on how you want to look at it) and headed to work into another amazing sunrise. My only break today was a walk to a butterfly garden near my building. The butterflies cooperated for a few minutes before my camera battery died.

I am marking the day and glad to be in the moment with the world.

The entire morning sky what a vivid pink.

These photos were taken at the last stop-light in my town. I was stopped at the light and tried to show how the sky was all aglow.

The morning was hard to believe. I pulled off the road and took some additional photos.

I took a shortcut, thinking I would pick up breakfast. The lines were too long. But the short cut allowed me to see the sun break above the tree line.

The butterflies were there - not as many as a few days ago.

They fluttered and flew.
How beautiful was this day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.