Monday, November 14, 2016

I Am Not Good at Routine

We are still struggling with routine, mostly because we have none.

Never having had an indoor dog, we just walk her every few hours and that has worked, so far. Still, don't they let you know when they need to go out?

<sigh>

We wandered out to see the big moon yesterday. It was pretty stunning, but no photos were taken. I've given up trying to do something decent with my cell and the moon. Dog walks don't lend themselves to fine photography - for me anyway.

The foggy foggy morning turned the sun into a moon-like vision, so I grabbed a photo of it instead.

Sun through the fog. Everything seemed a little grey.

We are struggling with routine. One of the blessings of retirement was no routines, or so we thought. Now we know that one cannot escape a schedule.

We're working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.