Monday, August 24, 2015

Random Weekend Views

It was a busy weekend - technology issues, donations, food, friends, cat sitting and so much more...


Armadillo Clay warehouse - I felt faint or giddy or both!
This is NOT DH's car. He got a kick out of the bumper sticker on his car's clone.
OK. I collect hundetoilette graphics.
No. I did not take a bag.
Old radio and TV tubes...very cool.
Odd little restaurant on Burnet Road - Fork and Taco.
Watermelon salad with jicima and cilantro
Taco of um...not sure. Salad was a fabulous apple, celery, and other stuff amazing thing.
We found our favorite clematis - old man's beard - on a traffic island.
Then we passed this mass of old mans beard vines on a fence.
Camera display at a junk store (yeah, I found the "NO PHOTOS" sign on the way out). OK. Am I the only one who thinks they were looking at me?
LOVED this bottle.
One can never go wrong with an outfit trimmed in rickrack! [OK. I KNOW these guys were looking at me.]
My children often took photos like this. So I snapped it.
At my next house.
DH and a redhead share the bench.
Love zinnias - Dad always planted them.
Dia de los muertos window display.
Dia de los patos window display
DH and I never go to bars anymore, but we did with friends. I had to grab a profile with the electric heart.
A friend's "buy of the day" was this small toucan creamer.
Modern totem poles
I love them.
Perhaps should call them temporary totems.
At home the schoolhouse lilies felt the rain last week and know tomorrow is the first day of school. Time to bloom!
Found this egg on the ground.
Never saw the nest, but of course I looked (egg was cracked, so no attempt to save).
Dissed by the cat.
"Go away - you bother me!"
"What's that smell?"
"It's you! You smell!"
"I do not want to socialize. Go away, I say."

I ended the day loading up the car with clay and tools and a couple of buckets for glaze supplies (ashes - I think I know a friendly barbecue joint).
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.