Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springtime! (And that means ICE CREAM!)

How could I forget that I would have time some bright evenings when I could take a stroll - to the ICE CREAM STAND!

DH has dibs on the television on Wednesdays. So I grabbed a couple of dogs and headed down the street towards the park. We goofed around - no need to hurry as there was nothing to hurry for.

Lots of people were outside enjoying the beautiful cool evening.

We saw birds and flowers and weird signs painted on the ground. I will save some of the photos for another day, but here are some others just for fun:

Pay attention - a circle around a pole.


"Locate"?  (Or is it Spanish and pronounced like "Tecate"? Hahaha!)

Are you following me? More circles around a pole...Celtic symbols? Aliens? Crop circles? Mower having fun?

The cat watched us as we headed home.





 OK. We know you are waiting to see these. The girl at the ice cream stand overfilled our bowls and I had to stop the pups before they ate too much. A little vanilla every now and then is fine. But we must not overdo:

Paddy enjoying her bowl.

Paddy takes the bowl on a trip - pushing it around until she slides up next to Scruffy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.