Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Full moon

The full moon was hanging low - enormous in the western sky. Mars blinked to the north of it. Venus was bright in the east.

We missed the blood moon - too early for us.

There was a convergence on the way back up the hill - a small "barker" we have never seen was guarding his turf on the north side of the street (we walk on the south sidewalk). The pups noticed, whining and pulling a little as if asking me to let them go and play. Then the dog started across the street towards us, my pups moved into the street, and  running man came from the west jogging. I shouted, startling everyone.

DH warned running man about the dog in his path while I pulled my puppies away from the confrontation.

I supposed this was a good way to get the blood flowing on a Tuesday morning.

Remembered to bring the new camera along. It will take some adjustment, but may work for me:

Moon over the park woods (see the no parking sign on the left)
Moon through tree branches...

Scruff - won't pose today
 
Paddy not willing to pose either. Perhaps they heard something in the woods.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.