Thursday, October 4, 2012

How about a drive?

Exhausting week and too much to do prevented a walk (beyond the backyard) this morning. The pups are enjoying a last bit of summer today. I hope we have no storms. But we already have clouds.

We have missed clouds. During these long months of drought we rarely saw a cloud. I guess that is part of the reason I could barely take my eyes off the sky today.

I drove to work, into a beautiful sunrise.

I have a favorite stopping place for sunrise photos. [I wonder if I worry the people at the church as I park by the dumpster in the back.]

I could not resist this sky.


And here are some of the views:


Love the way the sunlight brightens the edges of the clouds



Sandwiched between the clouds and the land.


Day two ( stopped again to see a very different sunrise)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.