Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Holiday Display (Woman and the Bicycle)

Holidays are necessary celebrations of human collectiveness. 
It reminds us we’re a part of society. 
~ Kailin Gow

A misty morning with a hint of fall colors.

Forgive me. I've been remiss. The seasons have changed and I have failed to document the woman and the bike.

We've been walking elsewhere, so we haven't paid attention to the neighbors. But Christmas decorations require admiring.* 

DH and I walked Zelda along the road to the big neighborhood park. We passed the snake that had been flattened on the sidewalk. ** We walked on, beyond what was required, because we wanted to see what the woman might be up to.

Ah, she was decorating for the holidays.

She was hanging a wreath on the fence.

NOTES:

*I love the smaller inflatables that seem to be popular this year. I may have to do a survey.

** It was a Western Rat Snake. In this neighborhood they shouldn't kill rat snakes.

Flat as a pancake...cannot catch rats that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.