Sunday, March 12, 2017

Simple Things - Like Early Spring Rain

Until one has loved an animal, 
a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
~ Anatole France 
 

Zelda and I have been taking a few walks, visiting family, running errands, cleaning house, and doing the taxes (might I mention that dogs cannot add?).  We still have a long way to go...

The moon was trying to hide behind the clouds on one walk.
A yard in the neighborhood hosts a bloom of Yellow Evening Primrose.

Bird girl was not much interested in visiting when we stopped by. But her yard was  celebrating spring...

We planted iris and oxalis in a small flowerbed. Both  were bright. Iris before the rain.
After the rain.
Something is eating the blooms of the oxalis

The "fun with pets" section:

Why is that dog in my house?
Hmmm, SUN!
What?
What?
Why is that dog in my yard?

Get outta my house.

OK. Back to the taxes.



1 comment:

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.