Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Two were missing, now found...

We arrive earlier and earlier at the park each day in an effort to finish our walk before the temperature  rocketed (out of all reason). [I have also had some "scheduling issues" forcing early mornings.]

Wasting no time today we made our three circuits.

The park cat (THE PARK CAT) ran across the grass at the edge of the picnic area. We haven't seen a park cat in forever! There's something strangely comforting - knowing that there is at least one "wild one" patrolling the area.

Then running man passed by finishing his jog through the park.

It was at the point we "found" the missing cat and man I realized  that they haven't been missing, I have. They are up, out, and into the park at dawn. I arrive a little later.

So I guess I am found now.


Part of our path (down to the river)

(Woods posting)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.