Sunday, September 11, 2011

I don't fish, but I notice

[Continuing my practice of saving old notes as I discover them, this one is added.]

Today I am going to take my lead from the two men in the park...they had all their tackle out in the back of the car...baiting their hooks for a morning of fishing....

While watering the yard (Sunday is one of our days) I discovered the schoolhouse lilies are preparing for their show - some are blooming and some just peeking out of the soil...the squirrels (darn them) are scampering around burying nuts for winter...so giving thanks for the day and planning to be mindful every minute of it...



NOTES:

2016 - The schoolhouse lilies are blooming now as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming along on the walk. Your comments are welcome.